• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Projext "V8 XJ" Build

Manifolds out
cOmpW9a.jpg

No real updates. Trying to find a groove and balance of working in the garage. I welded in the passenger frame stiffener...or what I thought it was. See the 3 holes? Yea thats supposed to be for the steering box. I didnt know the stiffeners were directional. I drilled a few holes in the driver side stiffener and we're in business. I'm working on welding that in now.

gdxYzrE.jpg

Ok Guys. We need to chat...

I just found out that i'll be relocating to Dallas, TX. I have 2 non-running Jeeps currently and I need to sell at least one of them. What do I do?

Here's what I'm thinking. I can get the red jeep running pretty quickly (just need to swap the intake manifold back (that way I can get it on and off a trailer). I'm also thinking of swapping axles and long arms from white to red. That way the red jeep is nearly complete with built axles. The axle swap should only take a weekend or so (just need to drill a few holes.

Thoughts?

9KA67Pw.jpg

Back