• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swapping TJ rubicon control arms to XJ? bolt in swap?

mr.vic

NAXJA Forum User
sorry if this is a n00b questions, just looking for a quick answer and tried searching but didnt find the info.

will 2004 TJ rubicon upper and lower front control arms be a direct swap into an XJ? 1993 cherokee to be exact. I haven't had opportunity to measure the rubicon control arm lengths to double check..also would the steering linkage swap in? looks like it all will be a direct fit.. at least i hope. i can get the parts for super cheap and will be better than my 15+ year old worn out stock parts.. thanks for the help and info guys :cheers:

also was thinking of coil spacers or the rubicon coils with longer shocks for a very basic lift. AAL in the rear.

Yes, I believe that the TJ arms are the same as the XJ arms. I checked a parts web site to verify and the picture is the same as what came under my XJ from the factory.
Steering linkage - I really don't know, here.

Back