• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats up you guys!!!!!???

Hey Dave,

Sold the M715, huh? That was a sweet truck.

Yeah,... sold it on Ebay for more than i paid for it. Put a big "buy it now" on it and somehow someway a rich ol' dude in Texas snagged it up. Later to find out he didnt like very much and re-listed it on Ebay. I almost put a bid on it to buy it back LOL

Now i have a landcruiser FZJ80.

How goes it man?

Yeah no kidding... i wish i still had that thing! To this day!!!!!

I was just comparing the new rig and the old xj a few days ago...

thenandnowry7.gif

Pretty funny how they both share tons of similarities. I guess i just like building new rigs more than driving them!

bburge said:
Sooooooo.... How many months are you gonna keep this one?

:wave:

Bill Burge

LOL, I joke with Druckster about that all the time. When he tells me about what he puts into it recently, and it's "done for a while" I tell him "Sweet, wheen you sellin' it?"

He's had like 5 or so rigs since I've had my 2. And the second one wasn't by choice. It's like inchitis, but it sounds like he's got rigitis.

NEXT!

well Holy Druckster! About time you popped in to say hi! With all these rigs and no wheelin with the crew, you need to get yer arse out to JV with that yota and give it a shot.

Back