• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

4 hours of lecture in class last night because we will not meet next week due to vets day. he is bumping the final up to the 18th(next class). on one hand im nervous about it but on another, i can not wait to get this class behind me.
My prof asked after class last night(which was the final lecture) so what have you all learned in this semiconductors class.
my response: i learned that i have no interest in being an electronic engineer.
he then said "oh come on, if you made it through this you can make it through anything...........just kidding, it gets way harder in engineering school"

after the final we will have 3 classes to build our electronic projects. mine is an AM/FM radio kit.

SAM'still have 2 other classes'SET

Thank God the ads are over!

Being a Illinois border town, my station got the governor ads, I glad the elections are over.

We got all the McConnell/Grimes adds since we border KY. Total of 80 million spent between the two on adds.....ridiculous.

That's who I want working for me. An engineer who blows $1300 on rod ends for a go kart.

We spent $1600 last season just on bike tire/rims for two high mileage vehicles...

We're building 5 cars this year so we'll be buying an additional 9 hubs/wheels/tires for approx $2100... Barring any specific needs...

We have two cars that are virtually improved designs over last years cars and then we have three new designs that will incorporate some actual suspension and more efficient steering/drivelines. One design is completely conceptual and will be lever-steer, rear wheel powered, rear-wheel steered.

I guess budgeting isn't one of the judged factors

;)

Its all aboot mileage baby!

The average HMV vehicle costs $2400-2900 all said and done.

The community here has a fanatical devotion to supporting after school clubs/activities.... Especially FFA, HMV, FirstRobotics, SkillsUSA...

How you raise and spend your money? No.
What components you use in the construction of one vehicle? Very much so..

That was one of my biggest gripes with SAE.. small schools trying to compete with schools with $100k+ budgets.. I don't know if it's as bad in Baja.. but Formula it was a show of who has the biggest dick budget.

That was one of my biggest gripes with SAE.. small schools trying to compete with schools with $100k+ budgets.. I don't know if it's as bad in Baja.. but Formula it was a show of who has the biggest dick budget.

Thats just racing... It as much a budget battle as building and driving

T took a hammer to her sons Xbox last night. We are having behavioral problems

Where's the viral video? But seriously, hope you can get that lined out.

I've taken the Xbox from my son but I paid too damn much for the thing to smash it. She must have been really pissed. I hope you hid well in the garage with beer lol

Back