• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Can u buy beer on Sunday in WI? iL? MI?

I was so confused when i moved to IN and couldn't buy beer on Sunday. then of course the first IL town next to me is a dry town...

I was so confused when i moved to IN and couldn't buy beer on Sunday. then of course the first IL town next to me is a dry town...

We can buy beer after 12:00pm on Sunday's in NC. No liqour at all though, as those stores are closed on Sundays.

I think Indiana needs to change their liquor laws and start selling on Sundays and catch up with the times with everyone else.

I can't buy on sunday in Indiana, not usually a problem. If it is an issue I can cross the river and be at a liquor store in Louisville in 10 minutes.

I normally do plan ahead. Course i have been caught a couple times having one to many on saturday night and not having enough for sunday.

I have purchased beer at some odd times here.

the only time IN has screwed me was parting at rews and was drinking to fast and need more but it was already sunday

This is what my Fridays look like...

rynepyvy.jpg

no-hell-no.gif

not me. i have hardcore OCD about my desk.

You're hooked on this thread now. :D

Dude! It's worse than crack!

I think Indiana needs to change their liquor laws and start selling on Sundays and catch up with the times with everyone else.

Not quite everyone else. One of the draw backs to being in the bible belt is the stupid alcohol laws.

lol.

BUT, my desk is never empty. at all times i keep at least one estimate in front of me to give the look of working on something.

:spin1:

It is interesting how you can't buy alcohol from a store on Sunday, but yet you go to a bar that serves food and you can buy alcohol there (not sure if only to consumed in there or carry out).

6 am to 2 am 7 days a week here in Iowa, now. We do have a few dry County's spattered across the state.

Plenty of dry counties around here too. Then there are dry counties that have cities inside them that are not dry. It can get confusing real quick.

On the flip side though, there are a lot more breweries starting to set up shop in NC, and that makes me happy :)

The looks of people when you pass them in an RV is entertaining!

mac 'hammer down!' gyvr

Back