• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

I thought so but wasn't sure. Jane will be babysat by the grandparents.

You do know Keith is the "other" woman, at least that what the wife says...:).

...I'll just throw out that his other "bitch" will be attending as well....I need to get out, and so does "the bride"....I'll get back to red letter and sign us up!
Rich "kiss my boo-boo", and...
Carol

I will plan on it. Will still need a seat for wheeling, since I'm XJ-less on this coast.

David Bricker / SYR

I will have a seat if your interested.
Pre registering as soon as the pay check clears the bank

Just registered. Couldn't get a cabin (but am on waiting list if one frees up), but booked at the Hampton Inn down the road by I-81.

Man, am I going to need this. Next step: Glue and Screw!!

Got tent site t-11...still some tents left but if you want a cabin you are SOL....There is another "nice" campground 1 exit north of Rausch called Camp-a-While...worth checking out if you are dead set on camping.
Rich

Could always go to echo valley :wow: lol

Could always go to echo valley :wow: lol

Yeah, ummm,,,well,...
Keep your fingers crossed, someday I'm going to hit the lottery and buy the place. they dont know what a gold mine they could have.
The owner actually likes me, I've stayed there plenty of times with no trouble...They actually have a couple of great tent sites right on the creek where you can set a campfire, drink, and fish all at once...heaven. You just have to endure the crappy facilities and the regulars...wow.

I'm not going to make it this year the doctor said no wheeling this year. U guys have fun.

Attention without more signups by the end of this weekend (May 10th) we will be pulling the plug on the raffle and the shirts. Shirts that were ordered will be refunded or given out/sold at RocktoberFest. There is unfortunately not enough interest this year

Ladies & Gents, it is not looking good for NACFest.

So... as of the time of this posting:

10 registrations + 8 additional meal tickets = 18 people
15 shirts

Sad, very very sad turnout. We may be forced to move the raffle and shirt sales to RocktoberFest.

I'm still planning on being there.

Back