• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno meet and greet/trail run. November 23rd

Alboy97XJ

Sierra Chapter VP
NAXJA Member
Gonna meet up 11am at the bullys on eagle canyon in spanish springs. Hangout then hit some trails afterwards.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I'd come out but my shit's on stock axles and I'm not even sure the front CAD is working. What trails are you thinking about running?

I'd come out but my shit's on stock axles and I'm not even sure the front CAD is working. What trails are you thinking about running?
Gonna start with delores and maybe hit more after. Come out to bullys and ride along with someone im sure some open seats will be around.

Got a few vendors hook it up with some raffle prizes for the meet and greet. 4-wheel parts gave us a 30,000 lb kinetic rope and a couple soft shackles. Newman's Automotive gave us a rear hatch aluminum cover for the inside. We have some leftover naxja swag from Sierra Fest including t-shirts stickers and koozies.
eed6b608aea30e9725ddeba6712bb67d.jpg
0b638cbab84cf6cec26e6be19596a820.jpg

Looks fun. Confirmed my CAD works. Totally forgot about this until the day of...around 11:30 ironically. Kid's birthday so I wouldn't have been able to attend anyways.

Is the photo of the Newman's rig on Peavine?

That was off delores in Spanish springs

Oh sweet. That trail is on my way to visit family. I was going to invite my Father in Law to come check out some spots with his Jeep and just got too busy. If y'all are willing to help a newb get some experience wheeling I'd be up for a weekend run somewhere in town.

I might have seen you around Mavrick Gordo. I live in the neighborhood behind it. If I think I see you I'll come ask if you're gordo smasho.

Back