• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof rack

cr2000xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a home-built roof rack I am moving away from to carry my spare tire on a swing out tire carrier. It has had several years of use and has been tweaked some from leaning into a tree. It is still serviceable and has mounts for an axe, shovel, hi-lift and spare tire up to a 35. Mounted with Surco mounts which I are included. Also has 4 light tabs on the front.

Free to a good home....

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0284.jpg

Hmmm, would you be willing to ship the mounts (only) to me if I paid shipping? Heck, I'll send ya $20 to cover shipping and the trouble of having to ship.

Maybe, I would like to get rid of it all together since it is still on my jeep and I don't have a lot of storage for it. Just an fyi, one of the mounts did have a crack that has been since welded up and repainted.

If no one takes the whole unit after a few days I'll get back in touch about the mounts.

Also if anyone is interested in the lights I will be parting with them as well, 2 KC's and 2 Hella's.

Sounds interesting - just getting my build going, and a roof rack is on the list. I'm interested in the whole thing - I guess it'll depend on where it is?

Back