• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 4.0 for sale (whole or parts)

Like the title says, I pulled the motor from my 98 and have tried to sell it whole with no luck so here we go.

The motor is complete and in running order with all parts still on. It runs great and doesn't burn oil, it has the rear main leak ,an oily valve cover and a cracked header.

Tranny is cracked and I'm using the transfer case, so please don't ask about them.
I do have a NSS for 97?-01

I will get some pics up for you guys but in the mean time let me know what you want and I'll get you a pic and a price.

If this is in the wrong place I appologize, this seams like the right section for it.

:peace:

Last edited:
Oil sensor, jet 180' thermostat & high flow housing to 95041 = $20

I need the oil sensor and the thermostat!
shipped to 95041

Parts info:
Starter-sixth months of use
power steering pump-1 week of use
alternator-not original but a decent back-up
water pump-original probably a good back-up
High voltage coil,plug wires, distributor-1 year of use
throttle body spacer 1"- 1 year of use

I am not looking for a certain price for this stuff I really just want help you guys out if I can, so make me an offer.

Last edited:
how much for TB spacer shipped to 63565? and how much more for the starter thrown in there? Thanks.

I want to give you guys a heads up, I have had many people contacting me about the same parts and I am trying to be fair to everyone but I have had so many deals fall through lately (here and other places too), so I am now operating on a FIRST PAY BASIS.

The first person to pay gets the item, I don't want to do it like this but I'm tired of people asking me to hold it or wait till next Friday etc, etc.

So please do us both a favor and don't even ask about the parts unless you have money in you paypal account and can pay as soon as we come to an agreement.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Kelvin

Back