• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRP seats

Thank you for the details.

I have to catch up with Gomer and check these out firsthand.

For the amount of time I spend in my XJ I can easily justify some better quality seats.

When I installed some suspension seats in my '95. I built off my factory sliders. I needed the seats to tilt forward because of access to the rear (2dr).
FH000004_zpsjxrhiicy.jpg

FH000007_zpsiw0avxkq.jpg

FH000009_zpsvotaxyax.jpg

FH000016_zpsade4tqca.jpg

FH000021_zpsnqxkkgvi.jpg

Got mine ordered yesterday. Went ahead and ordered the brackets just to be done with it. They said they'll be shipped in 2.5 weeks from ordering then however long it takes to ship. Will be in, just in time for Winterfest! If I could figure out how to post pics from my phone I'd post pics of the color combo I went with

Here we go. (I forgot about Tapatalk app. I was accessing the forum via Chrome) these are what I went with. Not over the top. Nice and subtle. I like the look of no piping. In my opinion the piping makes them look like a toddler carseat
25c29d71ea94206d84b502f456cf6ee0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It is fun to play around with their site.

I am liking the look of this:

PRPEnduroRecliner.JPG

Although I want it taller than it shows. There are +2" and +4" options.

I wonder how the width of the Enduro compares to the Daily Driver.

PRP isn't all that far from me. I should give them a call and figure out what it would take to check out some of these seats firsthand.

Hmmm, I thought mine were Daily Drivers, but they are the reclining model, as I have a two door. Also love the adjustability.

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

I pulled the trigger on a custom pair of their daily driver high back seats. I bought some pre-fabbed brackets awhile back from Blondjon. I should be getting the seats in ~3 weeks (they said 2-4 weeks to build/make and i ordered them about 8 days ago). I WILL be posting some detailed pics of the install in my build thread. I will snap some pics of the brackets that Blondjon made, they are sitting out in my workshop. $110 doesn't seem too bad of a price though for both brackets, might not be worth building some.
Hey @clydefrog did you get your seats yet?

Hey @clydefrog did you get your seats yet?

That's really funny you ask, UPS just dropped off a nice package today!

I will be doing a write-up in the next week in my build thread on how the install goes with a bunch of pics. I will def keep you posted (may even put them in tonight).

IMG_6171.jpg

That's really funny you ask, UPS just dropped off a nice package today!

I will be doing a write-up in the next week in my build thread on how the install goes with a bunch of pics. I will def keep you posted (may even put them in tonight).

IMG_6171.jpg
Thats awesome! Those look good! I can't wait for mine. What was your total wait time? I'm going on 2 weeks this last Monday

Thats awesome! Those look good! I can't wait for mine. What was your total wait time? I'm going on 2 weeks this last Monday

I ordered them exactly 4 weeks ago (Tuesday four weeks ago). I'm sure having some of their crew at KOH didn't help. Very happy with the build quality and colors I picked. Can't wait to put them in.

I ordered them exactly 4 weeks ago (Tuesday four weeks ago). I'm sure having some of their crew at KOH didn't help. Very happy with the build quality and colors I picked. Can't wait to put them in.
Well crap. When I ordered mine they said they'd ship out 2.5 weeks from the date of order. We'll see what happens. That's outta my hands lol thanks for the reply @clydefrog

Got shipping notification yesterday on my seats. Took 3 weeks and a day to ship from date of order. Should be here Friday

After fighting with FedEx I was able to go pick my seats up today. Was so stoked to get them. Opened them up to find a not so pleasant surprise... 😞😞 hopefully PRP takes care of it. It looks like it was cut. I'm guessing it had to of happened in transit.. Totally sucks to spend that much on something and it be tore up already.. But i took a pic of PRPs xj brackets too
174e4d92a9bfea1af42fbb3de953b493.jpg
8c20e5845c93c298081593f57f9029a6.jpg
ac5c787d17de3c8e6e5b5870ae7835f4.jpg
72b9ceab478899e2fea24b7d26f28e82.jpg
caa053f8207b60630fba846f71e50c05.jpg

slightly off topic but has anyone used the summit racing sport seats? they arnt a bad price ($160ish each) but would need brackets made

Seats are very much a you get what you pay for item. I wouldn’t expect those to last.

Back