• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An XJ build thread!

Sold my CavFab kit and went with the Trail Forged setup. The powder coating alone was worth swapping for, and it clears my trackbar hardware!!

Also made a cup holder, very happy with it. Cost me 15 bucks in parts :clap:

Also scored a spare tire carrier on the cheap off FB. Pretty happy with it, but it does hang down a little lower than id like.

Even made it out to hollister to witness some classic JK action

Sold my CavFab kit and went with the Trail Forged setup. The powder coating alone was worth swapping for, and it clears my trackbar hardware!!

Also made a cup holder, very happy with it. Cost me 15 bucks in parts :clap:

Sweet, I did the same cup holder mod.

Cup holder mod is brilliant

Jeeps looking good

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Got some much needed progress in these past couple weekends! Working at Tesla currently, building their battery cell manufacturing facility. ****in balls to the wall busy. But found some down time to put in on Jasmine!

After much debate and consideration, I decided on rock sliders from DirtBound, as well as a steering box spacer. Took forever, but the quality is great and the price was as well. (price is key here)

Installed.

Also installed some Rigid Radiance Pod lights. I used RC mounting brackets. That is and will remain the only RC product on this Jeep.. These things are not that bright @ 900 lumens but I got em more for aesthetics. Installing a light bar later when I can afford a good one.

She also got an oil change today, prepping for a trip up to Oregon near Grants Pass. Anyone have any recommendations for trails in that area?

Looks great!

Been a while since I shared some progress on this thing, heres an update.

Napier hood vents in, they look cool. Once i get my CFM up with e-fans we'll talk.

[url=https://ibb.co/vBnvdHK]

Little cut n fold and headed down to Alabama Hills followed by Death Valley. This was in March, the best time to hit that area. Great trip!

Last edited:
Finally got a front bumper fabbed up. Shoutout to Jake @ Gatekeeper Offroad over in Tracy. He is a fellow XJ owner and he poured some frickn love into this thing.

That bumper came out nice! Looks perfect.
You got tow points on it?

Back