• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PNWJeep Meet/Greet and Trail Run 9/11

John90XJ

NAXJA Forum User
This event started out as a small Meet & Greet and continues to grow, we are hosting its 3rd year. Starting at 10AM on Sept. 11th at Roberts Jeep in Auburn, this FREE event includes an RTI Contest, free hot dogs & refreshments, prizes, raffle, technical discussions and a chance to check out all the new Jeeps. The event runs from 10AM until 3PM.

Sponsors include TeraFlex, ProComp, Kevin's OffRoad, MileMarker and several more. Proceeds from the raffle to benefit our trail clean-up fund.

For those interested, our club is heading up to Evans Creek immediately following the event for some afternoon and evening wheeling.

Feel free to post here or contact me for more information.

http://www.pnwjeep.com/3rdAnnualM&G.doc

Steve offered the opportunity to let you all know that Pacific Northwest Jeep was hosting its 3rd Annual event. It's not a NAXJA event but you're all certainly welcome and we hope you come by.

I'm bringing my full on comp prepped ramp buggy, not really street legal one of those purpose built rigs :viking:

Mike...gonna break 700 this year on the ramp?

And do bent LA's really help your RTI score?

I'm looking forward to this just because of the raffle we've put together. Got a locker from TracTech, disco's from TeraFlex, a Hi-Lift jack and the list goes on.....

John90XJ said:
Mike...gonna break 700 this year on the ramp?

And do bent LA's really help your RTI score?

I'm looking forward to this just because of the raffle we've put together. Got a locker from TracTech, disco's from TeraFlex, a Hi-Lift jack and the list goes on.....

Well John, the crew we've got this year is stellar, we're trying a new three link in the front and playing with some different shocks and air pressures. Depending on conditions and ramp temp we should easily break 1000.

I'd like to thank some of my sponsors, metal supermarkets in kent for gouging me on the price of DOM and of course Dumas Bros. fab for helping with the new suspension design.

Looking forward to really coming on strong late in 04 with this new rig

thanks

Last edited:
I would liek to go meet some more xj guys. So how long it would it take to get aburan do you think from lynnwood i would be towing so i could atend the run after words too. Let me KNow

smallxj said:
I would liek to go meet some more xj guys. So how long it would it take to get aburan do you think from lynnwood i would be towing so i could atend the run after words too. Let me KNow

about 45mins usually

I commute from the south end to Mountlake Terrace everyday and you can plan on 45 minutes to M&G and then, after enjoying a great morning hanging out with a bunch of Jeepers, you can plan on another 45 minutes to Evan's Creek. I know it seems like along way to go...I feel your pain everyday...but we're doing our best to make it worth your while if you're coming from the north end.

ECKSJAY said:
Tack on the time from Auburn to Evans. He's got a ways to go total.

Shoot, I remember the time I went to Evans with some of the XJer's, from Bothell that was quite the drive! Well worth it though, someday I'll return and hopfully not kill my rockers any more then Evans already has.

We'll see if I can make it to this or not, I fear they're going to cut me loose from my training here soon so time off on weekends is prolly gonna be hard to come by.

railroadjeep said:
Shoot, I remember the time I went to Evans with some of the XJer's, from Bothell that was quite the drive! Well worth it though, someday I'll return and hopfully not kill my rockers any more then Evans already has.

Was that the trip that Chris W led? Shoot man, your damn reflective stickers botched any photos I tried to take of your Jeep. :D

hour and half isn't bad at all, Elbe is alot longer drive. We just drove almost 900 miles to wheel for 14 miles!

went last year and did the evans run, probably one of the best weekend's out that I have had.

Last year was full-on Nascar style wheeling.

This year is being done all afternoon and then into the evening, with lights required for those that don't know their way around.. :greensmok

BTT

This year's raffle sponsors include MileMarker, TeraFlex, TracTech, Kevin's Jeep Parts, and more. Just a few more reasons to come on down!

ECKSJAY said:
Was that the trip that Chris W led? Shoot man, your damn reflective stickers botched any photos I tried to take of your Jeep. :D

Yep, my first time to Evans. Sure did learn the importance or rocker protection on that trip!

LOL! Yeah, those stickers make low light photos of my Jeep kinda hard.

Hopfully I can lay off or something and come on this run to Evans, now that I am a little better prepared! :D

Back