• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Male/female jungle carpet pythons $250

d10shun

NAXJA Forum User
Second time around for this ad. Need to go. $250 for the two (male/female) jungle carpet pythons with the large metal cage.

Snakes are 4-5 years old and about 4.5-6 ft long. The female (large, brighter yellow) is aggressive and doesn't like to be handled. She eats large, adult, darker colored rats. She will not eat white mice.

The male is docile and enjoys being held, children okay. Of course, with any snake it will bite if provoked. He will eat just about anything.

The two snakes need to be separated during feeding. If the male is not separated, the female will strangle the male and you will have to pry off a very strong snake from the male. I have a large plastic tub you can have to place the male in. Once both snakes have completely swallowed everything, only then can you put them back together.

The cage comes with the large sticks for them to curl on, water dish, and lights. Dimensions H72" x W36" x D28" Comes on casters and has a door with a latch - perfect for locking in small, misbehaving children.
DSC03596.jpg

DSC03598.jpg

Damn I wish I had 250 to spend I would love to have them and so would my son. We pretty much hae a zoo right now anyway. 6 snakes a blue tounge skink and gecko and rat 2 gerbils yada yada if you need to sell them soon and I cant come up with the money go to predetors pets on gilbert and university in mesa and ask for Christian he's a good guy and owns the place and I know he sometimes buy off customers

Back