• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I guess if i ever used a battery tender id stop using them now.

A battery can set for a long time and still have good voltage as long as you don't have a parasitic draw, guess i never saw the need for them.

I let stuff sit in the shed for 11 months out of the year, I just unhook the battery. When I think I may need the item, I check the battery and throw it on a charger if needed. Is it the right way???, probably not, but has worked flawlessly for me for over 20 years.

Drove the Jeep over to local winery last night for their Jeep night. Unbalanced swampers and an un-aligned steering made for an interesting drive at 30mph. Luckily the winery is only 2.5 miles away

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I let stuff sit in the shed for 11 months out of the year, I just unhook the battery. When I think I may need the item, I check the battery and throw it on a charger if needed. Is it the right way???, probably not, but has worked flawlessly for me for over 20 years.

But it works. Sometimes i leave things set for years and hop in and they fire right up.

Seems to work for me without all the fire possibility.

Battery replacement is cheaper than anything else that it will wreck, J.R. can unfortunately tell us that

Stole from FB

573e1095a6f6bc4b19027fffce0ffa17.png

bfbdabf675aa1834a6dc1cc923b1afac.jpg

Usually you don't make the front page for good things...

But now they got my photo if I do anything bad...

mac 'smile' gyvr

I was in a meeting with the chief and our two police commanders today planning for an event that may be happening in November...they said they are looking into getting AED drones. They can get them on scene faster a lot of times than an ambulance...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There's an aed in my car...

Unless I'm camping...

mac 'it travels' gyvr

Finally ordered a MOPAR CPS from rockauto. It kept killing my engine last night, not good for engine to die in downtown Chicago. Interesting night, of course it started up right as I got the tow truck scheduled

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Finally ordered a MOPAR CPS from rockauto. It kept killing my engine last night, not good for engine to die in downtown Chicago. Interesting night, of course it started up right as I got the tow truck scheduled

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I tried to give you my spare the other night....

Back