• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Didn't someone successfully put a d35 lock right into a d30 before? might be worth grabbing just for the locker, if that is the case. Looks like the spider gears are the same, i bet it might work.

Free to good home: one Dana 35 rear axle with ABS, a POWERTRAX Lock Right locker, and 3.73 gears.* This has just come off of my 1999 XJ. It worked perfectly, but I'm replacing it with a Chrysler 8.25 given to me by another member.

I'm interested, but I need to either change the ring and pinion, or swap the carrier with the D-35 with ABS that I have.

I'm looking into how difficult it will be to make use of this axle on my rig.

Can you give me until noon tomorrow to make a decision?

Thanks!

I'm interested, but I need to either change the ring and pinion, or swap the carrier with the D-35 with ABS that I have.

I'm looking into how difficult it will be to make use of this axle on my rig.

Can you give me until noon tomorrow to make a decision?

Thanks!

Even though it appears it will be easy to install the LockRight in my rig, and the offer is exceptional, it appears the locker is not appropriate for my driving style. My rig is primarily a DD with occasional dirt road driving -- highway and street manners are very important to me.

So even though the offer is stellar, I will pass and let someone else enjoy it.

--HappyDog

PM sent. Shops too busy to sneak away and my buddies can't pick it up in a reasonable timeframe either.
So that axle is up for grabs. Appreciate the offer though.

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Trailer hitch for an XJ, no hardware
aru3eqe7.jpg

Metal car ramps
jysy2eba.jpg

Located in Ramona, San Diego area.

Trailer hitch is gone but I still have the ramps if anyone wants them.

Got a full set of stock fender flares that came off of a 96. A few bolts broke on the nutplates but they are there too. Decent shape but they'll need paint. San Jacinto/ Hemet

Everything except the driveshaft. Free and located in pasadena. I'm out of room to store parts and need this stuff gone or it goes in the trash. The ecu, is from my 96. It will run and drive but has a check engine light that can't be cleared. Good for ohv only trailer Queen

20140828_115154.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_120348_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_115203_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_115159.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_120247.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_115745.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140828_115457.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Done, pm to arrange pickup or train please.

Manifold and fuel rails also claimed.

Get the ecu to me.

when you get the welder and light for your dad

I'm all over the ab roller in the first pic. Need to get in shape for hunting season.
Lmao, you didn't notice the size comparison to the relays and junk in the bag with it!

Get the ecu to me.

when you get the welder and light for your dad

Yeah, mark pm'd me to take it down to your place. I'll talk to you next week sometime.

that's a vented power steering cap, lol
nice catch Mike, I bet you were laughing as hard as I was. I even looked at my own pics again thinking, there was no ab roller in my pic. Lol

Back