• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cutting it up

Allot of work. Feel free to PM me with questions, I will try to help. Plan on welding, and cage work.

RevXJ.bmp

Rev

So how much are you going to cut off?

Just get the sawzall going. Just remember to tube the heck out of it afterwards.

95xj%20002.JPG

mark
orgs mfg

Mark,

Would ya quit with the same teaser shot of that thing already!!! Can't you post some progress shots? I gotts to see how the heck you're keeping that thing from folding in half! :D

Rev Dan, that is sick man. Does it still have the back seat in it like a wrangler? What about a top for it? DO you have a custom soft top? IS it possible to make it with a wrangler style cage? Did you consider that style or is what you have what you wanted? Just curious and thinking about that. About how long did it take you to do that? What all did it require? Did you have to fab alot of parts? Thanks for any info on your Jeep.
Tylor

YELLAHEEP said:
Mark,

Would ya quit with the same teaser shot of that thing already!!! Can't you post some progress shots? I gotts to see how the heck you're keeping that thing from folding in half! :D

What??????

Patience young grasshopper.

mark
orgs mfg

You are going to Moab aren't you?

92jeeper said:
Rev Dan, that is sick man. Does it still have the back seat in it like a wrangler? What about a top for it? DO you have a custom soft top? IS it possible to make it with a wrangler style cage? Did you consider that style or is what you have what you wanted? Just curious and thinking about that. About how long did it take you to do that? What all did it require? Did you have to fab alot of parts? Thanks for any info on your Jeep.
Tylor

Thanks. First.....it's DEN not Dan....now...

No back seat, I did not need one.

I had a custom (read $$$) top made.

You could use a Wrangler style cage....I like this look better, this is exactlly as I envisioned it.

It took about a month to get to where it is...you could work faster...or slower. It required tubing, welding, a "cage man", some steel plate, and BALLS (thanks Beezil). Everything related to the chop had to be fabbed....I used a race shop for the cage bending, everything else I did (thats why no close-ups) it looks pretty good from 20 feet away.

Rev

Back