• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My jeep build with photos over the last few years.

Most likly im shorter than most and my rig is average lifted height.

Yes a compromise in convince most likly was made to have hopefully comfortable secure seats. My entire xj has been a compromise in one way or another.
I could very well hate the seat, But not likly

I tend to do alot of research and have a good idea of what im getting into before i get into it.

Im definitely not one to say i like them even if i dont will admit if im wrong or made a wrong choice.

Appletreeauto.com
Has prp daily driver look a likes pair cost about the same as a single pro

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Lotta good answers in there..LOL.

Pretty much decided to forget about prp seat. Hopefully it shows up in a couple weeks.

Went out in the wj exploring snow bike areas and coverd some cool country. Wj is picking up a bad clunk.
One ironrock lower control arm bushing at the frame wore completly out in about 2000 miles. Rebuilt it and clunk is still getting worse.
Wj has seen only gravel roads and mild trails and mostly pavent

So far ive done motor mounts and transmission mount. Exhaust is solid. Trail tammer shocks might be culprit may replace front shocks with fox take off that came off my front end.
ae76dfbc364b6a0a28772b0173d89d4b.jpg
b4263ec86c9b7596b2eef5fcfc490895.jpg
909959b443e7ab8760184d93589381cf.jpg
3a0f7040ae464179123851ca8828ae76.jpg
52c1baa87f76b42c56f91acea57fe18c.jpg

Heres how a xj looks next to a bronco. Both on 35s. Lift unknown on bronco.

Doing exhaust on the bronco well i think. Was sitting in my driveway when i got home
d748bb599ec8d583c6753027c0348930.jpg
a729f3f7f2558f7df0deae80915ec7c3.jpg

So ive made contact finally with prp. Have seat colors and materials samples in route. Also checked on my order. Guys like your getting samples after you orderd then he apologized for not responding also i heard unbelieving in his voice when i said i orderd already
Hes like ohhhhh i see the order right here

So im home laying in bed unable to walk with nothing better to do than bug prp.

I do feel better now that ive made contact

Ive also emailed appletree auto asking if theyrr seats are prp clones. They are back in stock and i almost want to do a appletree prp shoot out.
I honestly dont know that i can pay 500 for seat now that i know i can get a pair for the same.

https://www.appletreeauto.com/off-road-suspension-seats-black-vinyl-with-tweed-inner/

Im working on breffy sway bar bushing exhaust hangers.

The front bushing bracket thing make badass adaptable exhaust hangers thatcare easy to remove.

I like that these support the exhaust in all directions up down side to side and the bushing is replaceable.

Im gona have to keep bends on hand to reduce welding and like rcp says theyre zero chance thats not gona crack. It hasnt happened yet but likly hood is high.

Like them stacked blocks.
Always thinking ahead im running this exhaust so a future shackle reversal in combination with a small lift spring can be run to chuck these blocks.

Ok going back to sleep
b2232836f1bd19a2ebf375f989eba8e6.jpg
bdb3a2e9c834654a05f3caf97f9f7d8d.jpg
427f6ddb2f13ec175c7994c9afd761b3.jpg

I don't consider no transfer case skid and broken transmission mount nice???

Its not a good thing when i get something stuck in my head.

The weak dana 30 and 5.38 gears. Ive had thoughts of selling the hole rig and starting fresh somewhere else.

Dynatrac, currie, 76 hp 44, 44/60, 60 can i press my own tubes? 14ff, d80, 70, hi9

I want them all narrower, these are bad thoughts

This shits an addiction

It sounds like you should start with something that has a actual frame!

Im thinking the same thing.

I like the jeep platforms but those with frames cost more than im willing to pay.

I dont think im out anything to keep pressing on with the xj. Run it to the ground

Im trying to decide if axles 5" wider is okay with me. 2.5" a side. That way i can run available shafts

Im just thinking outloud, probably wont make any moves till i have major breakage again.

It sounds like you should start with something that has a actual frame!

Yup, the sickness is chronic.
Got the XJ 'done' enough for me, folks are lining up to buy it since I bought a TJUR and workling that over. I keep telling them the XJ ain't for sale, it's my 'beater' now.
LJ might be a mall crawler, parade float.:banghead:

Awesome. I thought we were going to break the body in on the rocks and trees.

Back