• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone with a stock leaf set? Only one needed and only long leaf needed

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to try to just add a stock leaf to the RC pack I have, but need a leaf to add.

Anyone local to OC have a stocker pack they would let me have or just the main or next long leaf out of?

Anyone with a Newer great condition set (late 90's) that lets me have the pair I will give ya a Dana 30 Rusty's Diff cover protector/shield in trade for.

Hey Robert, you are welcome to mine. PM. Me. Russ

PM'ed ya back.. Sure would like to come get it/them tonight if poss...

I got plenty leafs for you to choose from and I'm in Westminster. I'm not flying in till late tonight though so it'd have to be tomorrow.

daym your even closer lol

Well If I dont find any by tomorrow I will PM ya, cool?

I have no Idear what the hell I am doing, but I figure If I put only one cut stock main leaf in a 4.5" pack it cant do much more then raise the spring rate slightly and limit the pass rear corner from dropping so much. I also need like 1" more lift on that corner now.

ROBERTK said:
daym your even closer lol

Well If I dont find any by tomorrow I will PM ya, cool?

I have no Idear what the hell I am doing, but I figure If I put only one cut stock main leaf in a 4.5" pack it cant do much more then raise the spring rate slightly and limit the pass rear corner from dropping so much. I also need like 1" more lift on that corner now.
Yeah, send me a PM. I should be home tomorrow evening slowly preparing for Moab.

Back