• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having factory interior decals made

dano_nd

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm having a bunch of brand-new NP242 shift instruction decals (that go above the sun visor) made.

Anybody interested? I'm not a vendor, just doing a couple for me and my kid since we were doing 242 conversions, but figured it's like 10 bucks more to have the sticker company make a bunch more so why not share.

I'm close, just waiting for the fiverr.com guy to finish it up and find a sticker company who can figure out what material to make it out of and use a glue that sticks.

I'm not guaranteeing anything and I'll post the file here for anyone to download and use. I have no idea how the licensing works and I don't care at this point.

Let me know if you want one. I'll charge postage plus a couple dollars, assuming it all works out.

I would get one but I have a NP231. I do have a replacement sticker I bought a while back off Team Cherokee but they are no longer available. I wonder if I could get copies printed?

Back