• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Riverside to Long Beach

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
I'm a little mixed up about how my coils are getting to Murrieta but I need some trailer tires picked up in riverside and brought to Long Beach. Can anyone help?

paulhead said:
I'm a little mixed up about how my coils are getting to Murrieta but I need some trailer tires picked up in riverside and brought to Long Beach. Can anyone help?
i'll be in riverside this weekend paul, whos got em?

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be in riverside this weekend paul, whos got em?
Some retired guy that does'nt have paypal. But if you could pick them up for me that'd be awsome. I need to hook up with you to give you some cash. You working tomorrow?

paulhead said:
Some retired guy that does'nt have paypal. But if you could pick them up for me that'd be awsome. I need to hook up with you to give you some cash. You working tomorrow?
yea i'll be there, from 8-6.

paulhead said:
I picked up your coils,taking them to Andy this weekend.Big Jim's picking them up from Andy and getting them to Manbearpig. Simple!

socal billl said:
I picked up your coils,taking them to Andy this weekend.Big Jim's picking them up from Andy and getting them to Manbearpig. Simple!

:gee:

Back