• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fat City Pre-Runner build

I had a chance to check out Erics truck at TDS this past weekend. Top notch! I drooled over it for about 20mins...

:D

I had a chance to check out Erics truck at TDS this past weekend. Top notch! I drooled over it for about 20mins...

:D

Thanks. I appreciate it.
It's already in the garage completely torn down for prep. Our big Baja Extravaganza is at the end of the month.
I'm rebuilding all 6 shocks, new spherical bearings and rodends in the arms and springs are already off to Deaver to be rebuilt and tuned a bit more to hold more weight.

As soon as I get back from Baja, its getting a cage. After nearly 6000 off road miles in the last year and a half the body is starting show its age. I can feel the floor under my feet "beer canning" when its running thru the bumps...
Links and coil overs are in the future for the rear to.
IMG_2976.jpg

A year later........how so the f1?

Its on a Baja hiatus right now. I'm bandaid'ing it for some out of town friends to take to the desert at new years.

Its waiting in line behind the TTBXJ to go under the knife.
After 15K miles of dirt the frame and body flex to much and it cant be driven the way I want to anymore.
We'll be cutting all the tube work off the front as well as all the front sheet metal/core support ect. Caging the cab and front end.

Collecting parts to link the back as we speak.

Back