• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uhwarrie OHV Jamboree Spring 2013

I may come up Friday night after work. If not, i'll be coming up Saturday and returning Saturday Night. With it being Easter weekend, I'll have to be at the parents house mid-late morning on Sunday for dinner.

May even have another member with us from "the other side"....:D

Who's got the table and canopy?

I've got the banners and the poster (which may get some updating before this Jamboree)

Who's got the table and canopy?

I've got the banners and the poster (which may get some updating before this Jamboree)

I've got the table and canopy.

Hoping to get over there this year, if I don't get called in to work. Q - how does the swap meet work? Is it flea market style or barter-only? vendors included?

Hoping to get over there this year, if I don't get called in to work. Q - how does the swap meet work? Is it flea market style or barter-only? vendors included?

Didn't pay much attention to the swap meet last year, but looks like it's flea-market style and first come first serve on getting a spot.

Hope to see you there!

Reserved a site for me and the boys. We'll be up thursday night and go home on sunday.

Jeep is fighting me all the way. Ordered a radiator today.

You rocking the Yota of bringing a heep? Details man!

I've got a cylinder head and skid plate sitting on the floor of my garage that I grabbed for him.a couple weeks ago. I convinced him to come get it next weekend and come to the jamboree as well!

just me in the car....im picking up her front ARB the friday i leave so no heep. i will be bringing some photo equipment so youll have a photog riding around with you

I've got a cylinder head and skid plate sitting on the floor of my garage that I grabbed for him.a couple weeks ago. I convinced him to come get it next weekend and come to the jamboree as well!

Sweet!

just me in the car....im picking up her front ARB the friday i leave so no heep. i will be bringing some photo equipment so youll have a photog riding around with you

And of course Kodak would be closed.... You are a welcome cohurt in criime any day!

I'll probably show up sat morning in my yota. My heep is in no way shape or form to make the trip right now. We'll see how this week plays out though.

I'm shooting for a 9 - 10 am arrival from SC and will wheel till you all are tired or I break something.

Back