• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If I had to do it all over again, I would be a two cylinder 220v minimum.

My 30 gal compressor runs constantly.

this.

plus you get a real compressor head with actual oil in it.

Yup 60 gallon 220 volt if you can afford it.

mac 'never look back' gyvr

Something like this guy?

https://www.menards.com/main/tools-...stationary-air-compressor/p-1444439609007.htm

they have it in stock at the local place and i think they just sent me a somekinda % off coupon.

Last edited:
Something like this guy?

https://www.menards.com/main/tools-...stationary-air-compressor/p-1444439609007.htm

they have it in stock at the local place and i think they just sent me a somekinda % off coupon.

Yup, that's exactly what I have.

Mine is at least 10 years old. Does everything I want it to and isn't much more expensive than those 30 gallon oiless ones. For a home garage it will work well and last a long time.

mac 'think I paid about the same for mine too' gyvr

I got a 60 gallon air comp from Home Depot about 15 years ago.
It is fine for what I do.
My dad has one just like it and he uses his bead blaster for hours on end.
We replaced the electric motor motor last year, but he uses it 100 times more than the average Joe.

it is a twin cylinder, it has high cfm numbers.

who cares if it goes to 135 or 150? You'll never use it above 120 anyway if you don't want all the seals to pop out of your air tools.

it seems reasonably cheap for what it is.

Not yet. its on the to-do list. the wife is still covered for now also, like a double wrap kinda deal going on.

what size air compressor should i go with for the garage? the 20 gal's seem really small. 30 gal? hopefully not much more than that because they get pricey.

If it's not urgent, one of my customers has one they're wanting to get rid of. Emglo wheelbarrow style belt drive, didn't have time to get all details before my vacation, but I'll be back there next week sometime

I have been watching this small auction site hat had a lot of 5 bicycles up for auction, 4 of them were clapped out junk, but one was a 1987/88 Dyno DeTour which was the exact bike I had as a kid, same color and all. I got busy yesterday and forgot to throw in a bid...the lot sold for $13. I am sick, I have been looking for that bike for 3 years to redo for my son. I guess with this new fancy technology I could have set a reminder on my phone or computer..derp....

Training today
On my days off
No overtime no comp
Tomorrow too

mac 'trying to figure out how this works' gyvr

Spent most of my night teaching myself how to weld. Was nice to finally have a slow night.
Now back to the dentist for the 7th time in less than 2 months.
Later I'm thinking of hitting up a muffler shop for a price on dual piped and a Flowmaster or Magnaflow for the f150.
Then I maybe stopping in at Verizon and I'm thinking Samsung note 5 or iPhone 6+ haven't decided yet.

Busy day. Better add coffee in the mix since I'll probably go about 32 hours before sleeping.:helpme:

Last edited:
Man that looks like the kind of post I see my annoying friends post on fb all the time.

Sorry. Gets kinda boring waiting on the dentist

of course.

at this stage it's become more amusement than anything else.

we're doomed.

did you happen to catch the 17 AG's that are threatening civil suit if you do not accept the lefts view of "global warming" or "climate change" or whatever the hell they call it now.

careful...we might be arrested for this conversation. and they're calling trump a fascist....

I am in my own sovereign union on the farm, I am the president, the court system, and the local gigolo.

Back