• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train request Long Beach to 951/909

ManBearPig said:
I live in Hemet and Long Beach is pretty far. Anyone passing through Long Beach that can Get a pair of lift coils closer to where I am?

Thanks.
I work in Hemet, and have seen a few XJ's floating around. Do you have any pictures of it? Or where about's do you live? I've seen quite a few with glass fenders. One off buena vista with Hanneman's that just RECENTLY got painted a nice silver/gray color.

Heres my XJ
Picture063.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Its been sitting on jackstands for almost two months. Im waiting for an alternator which should be here before friday. Installed 4" leaf packs, got new shocks, and now I need those coils. Wanna have everything back together by the Rockgarden run. If it comes down to it, Ill just drive down to LB.

Thanks for the offer Jim, that would be cool.Thanks anyways John but 6.5 is more than I need.

Last edited:
ManBearPig said:
Heres my XJ
Thanks anyways John but 6.5 is more than I need.

Haha

Sorry John too big I guess (your six and a half inces is) HAHA:yap: :shocked:

MBP....PM'd you with some other names of how to get them to my house for Jim.

I work in LA, live in Green Valley, and will be in Riverside Sat.

If you can get them to the mailroom in my office by Thurs, I can get em to Riverside.

Thanks Andy & over2land. If anyone in that area can pick up in Long Beach and get them to Andy in Garden Grove or to over2land in La or Lakewood, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

who has em? if u can get em to me i am the reason Pete (over2land) is going to riverside on saturday, i can give em to him then.

Alright, I got em. Big thanks to all those who helped, socal bill, silverslk, crazyjim, and paulhead for supplying them . Also thanks to those who offered to help.

Back