• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bundy Hill, Michigan. 11/4/17

Here is where we are camping at.

Moscow Maples RV Park
8291 East Chicago Rd.
Moscow, MI 49257
(Off U.S. Route 12)

Right now i have about 6-8 sites reserved. If you are planning on coming please post up here or on the facebook event page and let me know that way if i need to add more sites i can. The park is about 10 miles away from Bundy Hill.

I will be there with my little tent. I can share a spot with someone if needed or I can use an entire spot to myself. Either way I want one near the group.

Stacey and I are gonna try it make it. Tent camping also. Just have to get jeep back together.

I am going to try to make it. Maybe tent maybe just for the day. Depends on the family

We will see if mines functional by then. I cut a tire flexing on a parking block today.

Full comp cut in my near future. Doesn’t affect grocery space

Sweet! Sounds like a great turnout.

We have the best official NAXJA event at a gravel pit in Indiana, so a day of wheeling in a mud pit with the right people should be great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like I might still be on this job in New York then, but I might be able to make it but definitely won't have the jeep ready.

Tentatively in. Might drive up in the am, wheel, then camp.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Right now I have about 6-8 spots reserved. Was trying to get a good idea of how many will be staying the night and needing a site. Gonna call later this week or beginning of next just to make sure we are still set. This late in the year I wouldn't think we need to call and make reservations. From way it sounds they are staying open for us. They officially close on Nov 1st.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I will have some fire wood in truck since the evenings might be a little chilly

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I guess my whole family and the doggos are coming now too.

mac ‘she’s been texting Suzi’ gyvr

Back