• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Providence Canyon October 28

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We had an event. It was a run up Providence Canyon with Troy, Jared, someone Troy brought that I did not meet and myself - sort of. I was late, being an old person and forgetting that it is about 150 miles from home to Logan, so we decided by phone that the rest should go ahead up to the quarry. Then, they took a side trail and I did not find them when I got to the quarry. I asked a couple of different groups and all I got was that both heard some vehicles going up the canyon. I assumed that the main group went on up to the top, so I proceeded to do that. I saw plenty of fresh tracks that could have been XJ's (and a JK, Jared), but I never found them. I had a very good run with the new rubber (BFG All Terrains) even on some icy patches. Since I never met the rest of the group, I did not get a group pic. Hopefully, Troy or someone else did. I met Jared at the Maverick station after the run and he indicated that things went well for the rest of the group. So, it was a good day.

Back