• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Has anyone put a Cobra CB/PA system in their rigs?

I haven't, but I installed a Cobra PA in a friends Dodge a few months ago.

That was awesome, I did that to the L-3 homepage. Freaked a few folks out.

Santa's brown sleigh came today.

More to come.

I swapped my 4.5 inch coils over to 6 inch coils, and did some shackle relocators in the rear.

Nice aren't they. I know mine will look and perform better when they are on my XJ.

Yeah putting them on the jeep is like 90% of it Kurt. I haven't had a chance to actually test them out offroad, but I can say the ride is ALOT smoother now. That shackle angle makes a world of difference. I lifted my jeep about 2 inches, and I can tell it sits higher, but no one else can. LOL

x2elite said:
Yeah putting them on the jeep is like 90% of it Kurt.
Wait, you mean you have to actually install them in order for them to work?!!
:laugh2:

Feels good too!!!!

Been spending too much time in the "other" rig.

MadFlex005.jpg

I dig the flex man!!!!!!

and it's purple

Yeah putting them on the jeep is like 90% of it Kurt. I haven't had a chance to actually test them out offroad, but I can say the ride is ALOT smoother now. That shackle angle makes a world of difference. I lifted my jeep about 2 inches, and I can tell it sits higher, but no one else can. LOL

I had mine on at this years Barnwell gathering. They are awesome you will not regret buying and installing them.

Picked up anothr sound bar and front drive shaft for it today at the pick n pull all for $27.00.

Back