• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Working on getting the buggy street 'legal' again. Nothing better than a simple rewire of new lights, mirriors and turn signals turns into a new dash and rewire.
I know how that goes... I went from changing a burnt out headlight to a new headlight switch and headlight plugs.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

55fbb94e2a415f388b5e148ac179c6be.jpg

Hope to have mine ready soon, got a few couches to surf till I find something. Everything I'm finding in my price range has no or too small of a garage, need 22ft deep 2+ min.

My dad ordered a 2020 Jeep Gladiator yesterday.

He ordered a sport with the max tow package.

We test drove an overland with a bunch of extra crap.

mac '4-6 week wait' gyvr

Sounds like a nice ride. When are we taking it to Moab?

We are throwing around an EJS trip in the next year or two...

mac 'I wanna do rt 66 out west to Moab' gyvr

Saw one the other day, looks better in person thats for sure. He should like it.

It drives nice. It fits like my LJ, except the back seat is bigger.

He really wants to use it to tow the willys someday when we get that project going.

mac 'someday' gyvr

some things still remain gas powered, but with electric start.

sStVENl.jpg

i have a problem collecting sno throws.

other than that, there are no more gasoline powered tools here, and I'm slowly converting my mother in law to the kobalt 80v stuff for everything that you don't ride.

I was also a tred setter with 40v stuff, and while it doesn't suck, the 80v stuff is betterer.

Nacfest bound on Wed morning. I know most of you are getting ready for the Crawl. Jeff, Mac, and I are going, any other Mwc folks going?

Back