View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:13
NAXJA# 2091

Re: Renix hard to find parts sources thread

Everyone is on facebook now, its free, and photo sharing is free. But it is not topic / thread friendly and searchable. I see a 6-20 posts a day on one Facebook Renix renix page asking questions, you, me and the REM guy are famous there now, LOL. But I send them here for old thread topics almost daily. I think I am going to start telling them they need to use Naxja, but the free photo thing there is a real problem here. Wagoneer Reinx front turn signal amber things (lens?) are not to be found. One guy tossed out his Wagoneer tail lights in the trash for LED lights, and just found out they resell for about $300 ea used now, according one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
It sure is quiet here.......
34 MPG , '85 2WD Cherokee Pioneer with custom installed, 64 hp, 2.2 L Nissan SD22 Diesel 5 spd Manual; & 4 Renix XJs, '87 Wagoneer 4.0, 4WD, 89-Cherokee, 4WD, '87 Cherokee 2WD, & '89 Cherokee Pioneer 2WD, all 4dr. #2091