• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

There...got that red thing going again....without the blisters on my wanger.

Cheese "I'm baaaaack bisches" Man

Spent all day yesterday driving to middle of no where Iowa for work. It is exactly the same as it was last time I was here... Ready to go home and stay home, been on the road for 4 weeks minus weekends.

School started back up for me yesterday.
this semester i have 3 classes. mon,tues,wed.
mon- solar thermal
tues- semiconductors
wed- wind power
all 5:30pm-10:30pm

i have been forewarned by fellow students that these are some of the hardest classes they offer for the electrical degree. so it will be a tough semester for me. i need to get it done though, my age number is not slowing down much.

SAM'already tired'SET

You are never too old to go back to college. Just recently a 72 year old RN is not only going back to school to get her PHD, but also her Masters in Nursing (or something like that, she is going back to school at age 72, that was the main point I am trying to say).

School is for fools. Id rather sit behind the bleachers smoke weed and drink beer.

I would rather powder my face with top shelf blow from the arch of a hookers back....

You are never too old to go back to college. Just recently a 72 year old RN is not only going back to school to get her PHD, but also her Masters in Nursing (or something like that, she is going back to school at age 72, that was the main point I am trying to say).

I am not saying im told old for school. knowledge is king. i may take some form of school for the rest of my life because im so used to it at this point.

i am more concerned with being something like 32/33yrs old, jumping into a renewable energy career that will require many forms of physical strength and climbing abilities. a career btw, that i have no other experience in beside the associates degree that took me 5 years to get.
all the while i watch 20/23yr old spry young men graduate.

with every year added on to my age, i look that much older to a potential employer. if i was in the feild already i would not be concerned. but im trying to get a job as a electrician and i currently(and for the last 12 yrs) sell car parts...

I guess "Why?" comes to mind.
What is the point?

Kind of describes my H.S. career.

No shit and I somehow graduated. I should have went to a vocational or tech school thought. I'm good at things when I learn them hands on

Back