• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

:loveu:

I almost forgot about this one.
HPIM0807-1.jpg

I know this was a thread on JF, but is there link to that thread where this picture was?

Thanks, I just remember that was one ugly something.

:loveu:

I almost forgot about this one.
HPIM0807-1.jpg

I'm glad you posted that; I'd always wondered what my XJ would look like with a total abortion of a rear bumper on it. Now I don't have to put out any effort to find out :D

there's nothing wrong with that.

Or the other common wooden alternative: a railway sleeper.

Really wish I'd grabbed a photo of the ingenious one I saw a couple of years ago - some bright spark had poured and mounted a concrete parking stop to the front of their pickup. Seems like a lot of effort to go to to a) add a whole lot of weight to the front end (the dipped nose was what drew my attention to it) and b) have something up there that'll take one good whack and basically shatter.

Ugh. I hate that wacky-plate-in-the-tailgate crap. Oddly enough, it's apparently part of something called a 'Cali Combo', but I can't recall ever actually seeing one on a truck in the entire 10 years that I lived in California.

There's an undoubtedly fine and upstanding local citizen who has one of those on his equally fine and tastefully-slammed S-10; he put the stickers on the plate so that they're parallel with the ground.

Urban isnt there a build thread about that second jeep you posted around here? I remember seeing some other, equally as bad, pictures of that thing.

Back