• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Time to introduce myself, as I have been trolling this and other forums for too long.

Bought a lifted 98 4 door manual in 2010, daily drove it for a few years before buying an MJ and WJ. Sold the MJ, gave the WJ to the wife, and have acquired a few other vehicles (GSXR 1000 k6, 91 LS Integra) to allow this to be my dedicated crawler. Ran the trails around Sparks/Reno for years with friends and coworkers, before attending my first NAXJA club meeting this past spring.

Here are some pics of my rig as it progressed over the years.

-Chris

Image.jpg Image-2.jpg Image-3.jpg

Time to introduce myself, as I have been trolling this and other forums for too long.

Bought a lifted 98 4 door manual in 2010, daily drove it for a few years before buying an MJ and WJ. Sold the MJ, gave the WJ to the wife, and have acquired a few other vehicles (GSXR 1000 k6, 91 LS Integra) to allow this to be my dedicated crawler. Ran the trails around Sparks/Reno for years with friends and coworkers, before attending my first NAXJA club meeting this past spring.

-Chris

:party:

-Chris

Right on Chris!

Newly joined. Been lurking for little over a year and decided to jump in as a member.

Have a 1999 I bought almost 2 years ago. It’s currently stock. I flat tow it behind my motorhome.

Live near Gardnerville, NV.

Newly joined. Been lurking for little over a year and decided to jump in as a member.

Have a 1999 I bought almost 2 years ago. It’s currently stock. I flat tow it behind my motorhome.

Live near Gardnerville, NV.

Awesome man. Welcome. If your not busy you should come up to the sierrafest to meet everyone. The big bbq and raffle is on Aug 15th. Its a little less than an hour from gardnerville up hwy4 through Markleeville. It would be awesome to meet you man. Im up in VC Highlands and work down in gardnerville from time to time.

Yup yup!!
40eeb267ed82dc54c51a9e9d39532fc1.jpg

Last edited:
Still alive.

Back