• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive, Chapter Contest....join or renew and WIN!

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We are having our first annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 150 new and renewal NAXJA memberships during the month of March. This is nearly twice as many as we've had in our best month, so we're going to have to work at it. Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

NAXJA will be giving away a Sun Performance QuickAir2 air compressor and pressure switch. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle for the QuickAir2 compressor. Once all the memberships that are recieved during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 150 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will recieve a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt and hat to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, if you like this place and want to support our site, now is a good time to join. If you've been hanging around here for awhile and just waiting for the right time to join, this is it. If you're a member and you forgot to renew, or your renewal is coming up, this is a good reminder and you can help your chapter win the contest. Our goal is 150 memberships, and we'll need all of your help to get there. To join or renew, click on the link at the top of the main forum menu. You can join online, or print out the application and send it in with your check.

March is the Month, so let's go out there and git 'er done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 1 update:

1 new member & 1 renewal

Tied with North Atlantic for 5th place...

something i thought of - and it's probably too late - would be to set up a booth at the swap meet that's taking place in puyallup this weekend.

but, a) it's probably too late, and b) it might not be legal w/the bylaws...but i'm far too lazy to read through that stuff to find out.

Hey guys....am interested in joining, but can't figure out which chapter covers Montana. Would that be you guys? Let me know.

mtnxj said:
Hey guys....am interested in joining, but can't figure out which chapter covers Montana. Would that be you guys? Let me know.

Would be us, more or less... You guys are adopted. ;)

At any rate, you join NAXJA as a club instead of a specific chapter. Many folks have moved around the country and get involved with the chapter wherever they call home. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Would be us, more or less... You guys are adopted. ;)

At any rate, you join NAXJA as a club instead of a specific chapter. Many folks have moved around the country and get involved with the chapter wherever they call home. :)

So if I join, does that mean I can wheel with you guys.Or do I have to suck up to the guys in Colorado?!?

mtnxj said:
So if I join, does that mean I can wheel with you guys.Or do I have to suck up to the guys in Colorado?!?

You can wheel with all of us if you want. :) We're trying to wake up the guys in Spokane to take us wheeling. I know a few of us want to come over to Idaho/Montana for some trails out that way...we just need someone to show us around!

Re-upped for one more year....(I plan to use the overseas deployment extension for the following year(s))

And this was my 1100th post....

GI-John said:
Re-upped for one more year....(I plan to use the overseas deployment extension for the following year(s))

And this was my 1100th post....

Hoo-ah. My 2yr extension is going in within the next week! I've got 3 other people I'm working on to join, too.

Any one know if Rubicon Express gives a discount for being an NAXJA member? That might be just enough to push me over the edge as far as joining.

mtnxj said:
Any one know if Rubicon Express gives a discount for being an NAXJA member? That might be just enough to push me over the edge as far as joining.

There are plenty of RE vendors who are NAXJA members. They're pretty competitive on pricing, too. Better deals than you get from RE. ;)

Back