• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle wrap!!!!

98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone figure out what is actuall axle wrap with RE 4.5" extreme leaf packs?
I know its been ridden and talked about many times :D
I've set pinion angle dead 0, minus 1 degree below d-shaft and still get vibes (60 up). D-shaft is ballanced, run SYE and Wood's shaft. I am sitting at 5.5 to 6 inches of lift. These vibes are there regardless I am on accel or decell...In neutral I feel tire vibes and some from front shaft (caster 5-6 degrees).BTW axle is 8.25 with some good stuff in it, so i dont want to change it for now...???
:confused: If I dont solve this problem I am gonna :hang: myself !!!! LOLI need to :repair: it....
TIA for any help
:D

I dont have front hubs

I have vibes even with frnt shaft removed, no vibes when coasting. I have to kinda fether gas pedal to find vibe-free situation when going 60-65 mph...

Thats why Im putting in a D44.Ive had vibes since my first lift(4 lifts and 2 SYE kits ago),the 8.25 is very prone to this!Which SYE are you running?

SYE JBconversion

Back