• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you had to buy a new Jeep which would it be?

jeepguy97

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious: If you had to buy a new Jeep which one would you get? I mean I know the Liberty has IFS, but I just looked at the '05 Grand Cherokee and it doesn't even look like a Jeep! I personally feel I would go with a Wrangler Unlimited.

I'd never buy another jeep.

but if i was forced to, I'd buy one with ifs.

way better on-road than SFA.

I am glad to see SUV's becoming less capable out of the box.

that means less retards out in the backcountry.

Beezil said:
I am glad to see SUV's becoming less capable out of the box.

that means less retards out in the backcountry.

I like the way you think! (On this, anyway ... don't let it go to your head)

If someone put a gun to my head and told me I have to buy a new Jeep, it would be either a Wrangler Unlimited (probably a Rubicon edition) or one of the Willys nostalgia models.

I'd fly over to Beijing and get a 2500 personally.

I would wait for the Rescue, and cross my fingers that they will build it in some form. They sound bad ass!

Jeeps are for p*ss**s. I'd buy an Escalade with 22" spinners, a thousand watts of boom, and two TVs in the headrests for my homies.

If I had to buy a new Jeep it would be a 04 WJ SE, Graphite, 4.7l V8, 4X4, Tow package, Leather and 10 disc changer. Oh wait I just did buy that Jeep.

kid4lyf said:
Jeeps are for p*ss**s. I'd buy an Escalade with 22" spinners, a thousand watts of boom, and two TVs in the headrests for my homies.
What, only 1000watts, 22" wheels and 2 TVs? Ya gotta go wit da 24s cuz that's what the big dogs are rollin wit. And 3 TVs more than you will ever be able to use. And at least, fo thousand watts foo

If i were to buy a new jeep...prolly the new unlimited, rubicon edition......but i dunno....i like older ones better. new 4x4 vehicle....either a new 4dr dodge w/ the hemi, or a new extended cab chevy, i'll eventually need it.

BlackSport96 said:
What, only 1000watts, 22" wheels and 2 TVs? Ya gotta go wit da 24s cuz that's what the big dogs are rollin wit. And 3 TVs more than you will ever be able to use. And at least, fo thousand watts foo
Ma hos rod 'n da back. Don wansa spoil da beetches

Back