• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa to Simi Valley Parts Train?

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone heading that direction any time soon?

I'd like to get those Geolanders from cashless but will be in town so rarely that I can't pick them up.

i bet skwerly would hold onto em for ya as a favor to me :D might cost you a 30 pack of keystones tho :cheers:

i bet skwerly would hold onto em for ya as a favor to me :D might cost you a 30 pack of keystones tho :cheers:

Since I'm back in school 30 packs of Keystone are pretty much currency :D

I'll shoot him a PM thanks Mike.

Hmmm, well, I live in simi... visit my g/f in OC all the time. Let me know if i can help.

Is there one of you in simi as well?

My family is in Simi, my dad can get them from Simi or the SFV.

Thanks guys!

If anyone can get them from Yucaipa and bring them towards Anaheim or East LA I can get them back to Simi, but it's not soon i'll be that far out in the desert! Best of luck!

If anyone can get them from Yucaipa and bring them towards Anaheim or East LA I can get them back to Simi, but it's not soon i'll be that far out in the desert! Best of luck!

Cashless (the seller I believe) said he can get them to Ontario or Riverside. I live in Santa Barbara so I don't know exactly where they are in relation to Anaheim or East LA, but can you get them to Simi from there? If not, if anyone can get them to Long Beach or Torrance I could bring them up since Simi is on my way to SB from there...

Anyone? Let's get this done for John! I live up in Santa Barbara, but if anyone can get them from Yucaipa anywhere closer that would be a huge help. I am willing to pick them up in Long Beach (or closer) and bring them up to Simi Valley. Can anyone get these closer to the beach?? Thanks!!!

John,
Sorry I did not see this earlier I was just out that way dropping off parts on Saturday. Went up to Calico from there and have the XJ bug again. SportTrac with 4 wheel IFS can only go so far. Sure rides like a Caddy though.

Thanks for the attempts to get something together guys.

Due to my constraints of being in Texas and rarely around, new tires are going to be the best route for me.

I put in an order for some new BFG A/T's. Thanks anyway.

I'm amazed at how much nicer my Jeep rides on the BFG A/T's.

Back