• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

socalxj jamboree Event Date: March 13-15, 2009

markw

web wheeler
NAXJA Member
Ok, this is a place holder so that Remi doesn't schedule something else that date. :)

We should have runs for all levels. More info to come. Mark your calendars.

From Highway 247 / Old Woman Springs Rd, head North on Boone Rd to dry lake bed.
GET CUSTOMIZED DIRECTIONS: http://tinyurl.com/jvdirections

- http://www.socalxj.com/

for the interim...at least for now. The fight is not won yet

:(

I'd love to go, but that's only two weeks after King of the Hammers, and there's no way my wife will let me back out that soon. I'll wish I was there.

You guys have a great time, :wave:

There was some discussion about the date chosen and an attempt was made at choosing a date that was at least 2 weeks away from all the other major stuff going on.
Also, FYI... there will not be a raffle this year. Unless someone wants to try and organize it.

I'll put it on the calendar!

:(

I'd love to go, but that's only two weeks after King of the Hammers, and there's no way my wife will let me back out that soon. I'll wish I was there.

You guys have a great time, :wave:

There was some discussion about the date chosen and an attempt was made at choosing a date that was at least 2 weeks away from all the other major stuff going on.

What Ryan said. The date was chosen specifically because of last year there was a ton of conflicts with other events.

I missed KOH last year for the SOLE reason that it was the weekend RIGHT after the 9th Annual SoCalXJ Jambo at JV.

I really wanted to go and support you and Paul. But for last years Jambo I took Friday off the week before to get up there early and pre-run the trails I was going to be leading on Saturday. I couldn't take off work AGAIN two weeks in a row (didn't have enough time off, too much to do at work), and drive up to JV again (price of gas, food, wife, etc).

We figured two weeks was enough, any further out and it would have run closer to other events. I even made a list (see below), and consulted an event organizer for annual event that actually persuaded us to CHANGE the originally announced date for last year (arse) before picking the date. This time we ain't doin that thought.

I hope to see you out there anyway, just :kissyou: up to the wife or :cry: or something :D.

November 7th-9th 08 : Nevada Hump n' Bump 28th Annual
November 7th-9th 08 : CA4WD Panamint Valley Days
November 22nd 08 : Rocking Jambo 4th? 5th?
January 17th-18th 09 : SD 4 Wheel Superstition Mountains 11th Annual Run
February 26th-27th 09 : King of the Hammers
March 6th-8th 09 : TDS 47th Annual
March 14th 09: SoCalXJ.com 10th Annual Jamboree
April 4th-12th 09 : Moab Easter Jeep Safari 43rd Annual
May 22nd-24th 09 : Hi-Desert Round-Up

DISCLAIMER: Do not rely on this, events and dates may change. You should always confirm information prior to event. I'm not responsible for incorrect dates/events, go check yourself :twak:

i may go instead of TDS this year, its closer for me. =)

Besides being at KOH two weeks before, I'm screwed because my anniversary is March 17. I'll be doing something that weekend, but it won't be wheeling in the desert with my friends. :D

Back