• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

4ae68f3970b568a010980d53ec911678.jpg

Oldy but goodie
I went and saw that fool a few weeks ago.

there's goats and shit.

don't break your tractor. They're kind of a PITA to take apart and put back together.
and parts are dumb expensive and take forever to get.

0uLhNMkl.jpg

but this is where I left off tonight.
UIllwSbl.jpg

I put back the operator's station and I starts it.
I even cheesey'd it up with a cheap china LED bar.

Drove my jeep the other day. Turns out it didn't start because the battery terminals were busted. Tried to jump it but couldn't get enough speed for the bump in the dirt. So the video ended up just being me driving around a field in circles looking like a dumbass, smiling ear to ear though.

The motor from blue is going in white.
Anything to watch for with a 97 4.0 that had a 5sp behind it into a 99 with auto?

mac ‘no shit valid XJ question’ gyvr

That's gotta be Sean!

If not, he blew it!

Officially started living full time in my 29ft travel trailer....
Day 1 was 100* and no AC yet!

Don't you know an electrician to wire up a plug???

mac 'screw that' gyvr

We shipped our first two loads of backyard ice rinks today. Dreaming of days rapidly approaching when its not 90+ in here.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

SeanR+Chz+Booze+Polaris 1000=70mph transmission explosion

Mac n a $2 ratchet strap drug us to the cabin.....in time for more drinks and pizza. Silver lining, always look for the silver lining.

Made it to Traverse city last night after a long day of travel.

A week up here before its back to the grind next week.

mac ‘can’t all be SeanR retired’ gyvr

Company picnic was yesterday. President of our company greeted me with a "are you ok" this morning. I said yea why? He replied "because you fell out of the bounce castle" I said it was supposed to be a back flip, I'm just not as graceful as I used to be.

Back