• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ.com 18th annual Jeep Cherokee Jamboree at Corral Canyon OHV

It didn't go over, we got it corrected... But yeah, I guess when you're 5'2" and can't see over the hood you can do that.

Dang.

Same dates as the Big Three Stadium Swap.

Nuff? Who the ferk is Nuff?

I like all the anti Facebook rhetoric behind this thing. I'm not old but I am crotchety so I think I qualify. Any advanced sign up or just show up with an xj and fall into the group?

It's been a year already? I should be able to join you guys on Saturday.

This is actually a SoCalXJ event (a Yahoo group) not a NAXJA or Facebook group, but all are welcom.

No need to sign up. Yes, it's in March, not February). Corral Canyon OHV in east San Diego County. There will be runs starting probably from Four Corners on Saturday and possibly Sunday. The campground (we use the one west of Four Corners, just down the road from it. Campsites are first come first served, and you need to have an Adventure Pass to camp there, or to leave a vehicle parked at Four Corners.

Yes. People will show up Friday the 23rd or Saturday the 24th, some leave Saturday, most leave Sunday

So it looks like the trail at Corral Canyon are closed to vehicle traffic this weekend for "erosion control." There's also a big bike race. Kevin says he's going to Superstition, so that sounds good enough for me! :D

Bummer, I'm out. I only have Saturday free and that's too much seat time for me for one day.

Bummer, I'm out. I only have Saturday free and that's too much seat time for me for one day.

Yeah, just as well. Nobody wants to go to Super, especially the high wind advisory warning for Saturday. So it looks like we're back to the Corral Canyon plan anyway. Mostly just a camping trip. We may hit some trails in the area.

Back