• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Fixed the stripped out caliper bolt hole in the drivers side knuckle this morning.

Helicoiled it.

Dirk Pitt said:
Fixed the stripped out caliper bolt hole in the drivers side knuckle this morning.
Helicoiled it.

welp - im back in CA - and how wonderful it is...

BUT on the way to the airport, my pwr steering box became a leaky mess of steel...

looks like i blew out the seal at the back of the box where the steering coumn attaches - great!

so it looks like im ready for hydro assist now...

Damn!! Twenty hours? Slackers.:speepin:

Well got the heep running now I think I have to adjust the timing. One step closer to being finished.

Kim.

damn bears. damn saints. they have to be one of the worst things about this state.

Been welding the heep back together all day. Finished the JKS frame reinforcement, and now working on the rockers. Almost done... for now. Two locals with XJs stopped by when they saw my junk ripped apart, sounds like they are interested in going to winterfest. The Jeeps been apart for over four months now, can't wait to finally drive it again.

Prepmech said:
Been welding the heep back together all day. Finished the JKS frame reinforcement, and now working on the rockers. Almost done... for now. Two locals with XJs stopped by when they saw my junk ripped apart, sounds like they are interested in going to winterfest. The Jeeps been apart for over four months now, can't wait to finally drive it again.

you took a perfectly straight jeep down for 4 months?

shame on you...

:D good luck! mine was down all summer...

Wish I had something else to drive so I could do a little work to mine. JIM.

I picked up my MJ so I can work on my XJ.

I hated seeing the MJ stock.
so, I been working on the MJ.
and now, I am still driving the XJ every day.
go figure

...BOB

the curse of jeeps...

Ramsey said:
the curse of jeeps...
Bob's putting together a Jeep "harem".

I can see him now "Hmmm, which one to "service" today?" :D

Les

LBEXJ said:
Bob's putting together a Jeep "harem".

I can see him now "Hmmm, which one to "service" today?" :D

Les

I'm trying to reduce mine... I'm all worn out.

you guys should be ashamed....a whole day an no new shit....

kickoffinternetgore.jpg

Back