• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Damn rain turned my yard into a mudpit... the 4wd backhoe could barely slog through it. I'm gonna hire someone to dig it out, I don't have time for this BS anymore. Story of my life. :mad:

Lawn Cher' said:
Damn rain turned my yard into a mudpit... the 4wd backhoe could barely slog through it. I'm gonna hire someone to dig it out, I don't have time for this BS anymore. Story of my life. :mad:

AHA! And here I thought the rain was my fault, for trying to do the roofing on my sunroom...

lesslimited said:
AHA! And here I thought the rain was my fault, for trying to do the roofing on my sunroom...

Musta been a two for one special at Ruin Someone's Day Mart.

Lawn Cher' said:
Musta been a two for one special at Ruin Someone's Day Mart.
I'm still suspecting that Rev has stripped down to bucky and is dancin' outside in the yard. This has made it rain in the past ...

Les

LBEXJ said:
OK Mr. Smartass, what's the code?

Les

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics. I meant it facetiously of course.

Lawn Cher' said:
This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics. I meant it facetiously of course.
Thanks!

Dumass (Les)

I have pics of Rev naked if anyone is interested in buying copies...

I'll accept offers to keep them from getting posted here

:D

home from work, ah time for beer...

I had post holes to dig, by hand. I am extremely happy it rained. The damn clay in my yard is soft enough to dig now, plus I didn't have to do it.

Lawn Cher' said:
And how... didn't you read my rant (both here and there?)
Mark ... we've been getting them here off and on all week. We had a bad storm come through the county Thursday afternoon ... lots of lightning, a couple toronado sightings, and between 1.25 and 2.5 inches of rain within and hour and a half. One of our employees and his son was struck by lighning while canoeing on Sugar Creek, they just did not get off the creek quick enough. He had to load his unconcious son into the canoe and paddle him to the drop off point before he could get help. His son is (was) critical and was lifelined to Indy ... he was hurt and taken to one of the local hospitals.

Welcome to the midwest ....

Les

Lawn Cher' said:
x2

That's definitely a demerit for Ranger. Can we still get Beezil's spanking machine for Carnagefest?

sorry guys

no one deserves to look at that...
hour covered

Lawn Cher' said:
And how... didn't you read my rant (both here and there?)

YUP.

After I posted that, at 11:30PM Saturday night I got the call, "Drive to St. Louis". Got here at 4:30AM Sunday, right into work. Just finally got a backup generator delivered and connected and can now sleep. I should be here till Wednesday....might give you a shout...gotta see how things go.

Rev

Rev Den said:
YUP.

After I posted that, at 11:30PM Saturday night I got the call, "Drive to St. Louis". Got here at 4:30AM Sunday, right into work. Just finally got a backup generator delivered and connected and can now sleep. I should be here till Wednesday....might give you a shout...gotta see how things go.

Rev

Please do give me a shout... Jen is in Seattle until Wednesday and as nice as my dog is, she's not much for conversation. I'll treat this time.

Back