• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picking up a TJ

IcedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
SO I am expanding my Jeep inventory, I am going to buy a TJ. Any quick bits of advice before I go to through with it?

I know a lot of the '06 models are getting moved off the lot b/c of the '07 (well at least at the local dealership out here).

If it were me...

4.0 auto Rubi Unlimited with both tops.

XJ Jeepin Girl said:
Lol....

Now a TJ, Jon? Did you ever manage to get another XJ, or? :confused:

I am going to bring my 89 XJ up from California. I am going to buy a CJ and put that AMC 360 I have in that and stroke the renix block to 4.7.

I am picking up most likely a Rubicon to use for wheelin till I get my XJ out here then I am going to need a lot of help since that thing is going up on 8" lift and a whole boat load of other stuff.

Needless to say, I got the Jeep bug BAD.

Did you get a job or are you going to school?

Well i bought a 97 not that long ago, havn't got it to the trail yet, and i don't like it as much as my XJ, and now im thinking of trading the TJ for a ZJ.

Lawn Cher' said:
Did you get a job or are you going to school?
well job for now, fighting with financial aid. I got dropped even though I met the requirements. I will continue to work once I am back in school.

XJ Jeepin Girl said:
Yah think?! Hope they all work out for yah, Jon.
Thanks, and ya I know. I am looking into that 80-100 acres I want, might sub divide and build a shop on the same property. Big dreams I tells ya.

Back