• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed: rear axle

souske

NAXJA Forum User
I need to borrow a rear axle for a week or two while I get my 8.8 regeared.
anybody in the sd area have one sitting around?

It will only be driven on for 100' or so, just cant leave my jeep up on jackstands

Did you already pull the 8.8?

I don't have a spare axle, but if you have no other options you are welcome to pull the axle here and leave your rig on jack-stands in my garage for a week or two.

Wow mike, thats very generous of you.
pulling the axle right now in the driveway, was just hoping toget it rolling so as not to attract any unwanted attention. Guess the neighbors will just have to live withit

Sorry to high jack but max will you pm me the picks when you strengthened ur shackle box area? I know I saw it a while back but can't find it anywhere.
I'm doing hd offroad middle stiffys and making my own rear that but up to the hd ones and go as far back as possible. will tie both hangers into the stiffener and then of course fish plate the middle & rear together where they meet.

Thanks guys. Got the OK to just leave it up on jackstands for the two weeks while my rear gets trussed/ regeared.

Thanks to everyone that offered assistance!

I thought you lived in La Co$ta. They don't allow cars up on jack stands there :)

Back