• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Picnic 8/21 at Fiesta Island, Mission Bay, San Diego

See you all there tomorrow! 2stix, if you remember (and can locate them very easily), bring the antlers & I'll get them to Troy; I have to get him to pick up his NAXJA hoodie anyway... Heck, who knows, hopefully he'll show up down there...

Anyway, Charles Stein plans to be there about 6am, and that's my plan too, but I just got back into town at 8pm today, so I'm a little tired. Charles is in a (gunmetal?) blue 1998 XJ on 32s. Mine's a white 2 door on 31s. We'll stake out as much beachfront as we can...

See you all out there!!

See you all there tomorrow! 2stix, if you remember (and can locate them very easily), bring the antlers & I'll get them to Troy; I have to get him to pick up his NAXJA hoodie anyway... Heck, who knows, hopefully he'll show up down there...

Anyway, Charles Stein plans to be there about 6am, and that's my plan too, but I just got back into town at 8pm today, so I'm a little tired. Charles is in a (periwinkle) blue 1998 XJ on 32s. Mine's a white 2 door on 31s. We'll stake out as much beachfront as we can...

See you all out there!!

Excellent!! Charles is already down there, and I'll be leaving my house by 6:15 (loading Jeep... oh, wait, I'm on the computer. Gotta go finish that and get on the road!!)

Anyone who has questions or needs refined directions, call or text me six19 six65 nine758

Had a great time yesterday...
Here are a few pictures from event.
standard.jpg

http://fototime.com/inv/59B1304DDFD7279

Charles

Last edited:
wow, what a great day. met so many nice folks and got to see a lot of cool jeeps. AND i think it lit a fire under my wifes butt to get me to build the jeep. my entire family had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again. and of course go on some jeep runs with everyone too. thanks to all.

Someday when Uranus is aligned with Pluto on a Full Moon weekend I'll make it to a SoCal XJ picnic.

Wow, great day to be down here.

Awesome turnout and lots of great looking XJ's to check out.

This event gets better every year.

I saw you & hollered, but was too lazy to actually get up and chase you down. Glad you were able to make it!!

If someone lost a very small thermos or a pair of BBQ tongs, PM me with a description. If not, they're MINE!!

Eddie!!! Cali!! (Cali being my XJ, Eddie being my dog)

That was a great day... now I just wish the sunburn on the top of the girls would ease up and go away...

Well Marc, then I guess we'll need to explain to your wife why you've been my ride for over 3 years!! :eyes:

And explain why my dog hangs out inside you?? :wierd:

Naw, she's just Cali, not Cali XJ. She picked her name herself; all my vehicles do that.

I saw you & hollered, but was too lazy to actually get up and chase you down. Glad you were able to make it!!

Yea I made it for a little. Did some checking out and some chatting. I had my fiance', my brother and his twin girls with me so we didn't stay long.

You should have yelled a little louder so I could hear ya, I am oblivious to the world most of the time, lol.

Back