• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banks headers, worth the coin?

well my mother, whom lives in sacramento, is friends with the ower of 4wheelparts's ex-wife(who are on good terms:) ) so i was going thru her, thru her to him and they(my parents) decided since im supporting myself thru college and excelling, happy early bday, which i could only put up so much of a fight against before giving into haha

Last edited:
Its the living dead!!!!

I wanted to make a correction to my post on this thread. I just picked up a new set of Clifford dual outlet headers. I really slammed Clifford back in 2014 on the build quality and radii used. This new set are much much better. I look forward to putting them on my 66 Rambler American 4.0 stroker.

John

Just got my banks headers for my 2000 xj.

Is wrapping advisable to help with the heat soak?

I went with the Banks. Its not cheap, but it is a very nicely made piece. Personally, after doing that header once, I would gladly spend the extra coin to never go through that again!

Back