• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

driveway
47b4d900b3127cce9a5243ee386200000016108UaNmrRo24

hh at the bottom of tank trap with bc riding shotgun
47b4d907b3127cce9a5243a9f21900000016108UaNmrRo24

with the boys on fordyce.
47b5df24b3127cce9da2de48d4eb00000016108UaNmrRo24

DrMoab said:
So my question is....What are you driving to Moab in April? If you sell all your rigs and only have a daily driver what kind of fun you going to have?

thats the question of the week my friend!!! at the very least i will have the new DD on an RE 3.5" lift... rig plans have changed since i started the moab trip planning.. i am expecting a friend to have a 2-rig trailer so if i get a trail rig together it will get a ride out there... the plan is "evolving" on a daily basis... i got 3 months to get a new trail rig and lift it... if it werent for the last minute.. i'd never have time to get anything done... :repair:

ok, not good at posting pics on here, so how bout a link...
89' 2dr xj, about 4" lift, front spacers, sometime of HD springs, rear pack made with S-10 and stock leaves, 2" recievers front and rear, Homemade snorkel (not pictured), 34" LTB's, open axles, Scout II D44 in garage, hacked fenders, YJ flares, some trail clearancing.. front diff guard, mopar T/C and Gas tank skids.

http://members.cardomain.com/ludakris04

sidriptide said:
thats the question of the week my friend!!! at the very least i will have the new DD on an RE 3.5" lift... rig plans have changed since i started the moab trip planning.. i am expecting a friend to have a 2-rig trailer so if i get a trail rig together it will get a ride out there... the plan is "evolving" on a daily basis... i got 3 months to get a new trail rig and lift it... if it werent for the last minute.. i'd never have time to get anything done... :repair:
Well if you want us to drag you up Pritchet you better have some good under armor! :laugh3:

Ludakris said:
89' 2dr xj, about 4" lift, front spacers, sometime of HD springs, rear pack made with S-10 and stock leaves, 2" recievers front and rear, Homemade snorkel (not pictured), 34" LTB's, open axles, Scout II D44 in garage, hacked fenders, YJ flares, some trail clearancing.. front diff guard, mopar T/C and Gas tank skids.

Here Ya Go

748649_1_full.jpg

748649_3.jpg

I see that you have open axles but what about drive shaft and what gears are you running 34s are pretty big.

Ludakris said:

hackedxj said:
96 XJ 3.5" & 4" lift on 33", running a Dewalt sawzall with a filed trigger and Pachmayr grips
47b5df24b3127cce9da3bf60b42700000016109AYuXLdy2ao

47b5df24b3127cce9da3c496754400000016109AYuXLdy2ao

Man that is a beautiful job with the flares, and I always liked that burnt orange type color, on just about any vehicle.

1989laredoxj said:
I see that you have open axles but what about drive shaft and what gears are you running 34s are pretty big.

Axles and drive shafts are all stock.. .3.55's. They are 34's but measure at 33.6 new, so they arent a true 34". I will change gears when I dump the D35, and get newer shafts for the front.. so far I cant say that the 3.55's feel all that bad, I figure when I get 4.88's or so, it will be apparent how much they suck. I may have some vibes in the driveline, but its hard to notice with bias-ply swampers...

1560JV_Mud.jpg

1992 4 door 4wd Sport
Dana 30 front 4.88 gears
Dana 44 rear 4.88 gears, Detroit locker
AW4 Transmission
Hayden transmission cooler
NP231 Transfer case
33x12.5x15 BFG MT’s on Crager Soft 8 wheels 15x8 4” BS
Rancho coils-front
OME bastardized leafs-rear
Doetsch Tech shocks-front and rear
Mopar gas tank and t-case skid
Homebrew rocker bars
Tomken Rear bumper with 2” receiver and homebrew tire carrier
Custom 4x4 front tow hooks and brackets
M.O.R.E. Bombproof motor mounts
Cobra CB w/ 2’ Firestick Antenna
Garmin eTrex Vista GPSr
Hella 500 driving lights
Hella reverse lights
Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Rack

XJ89JEEP said:
what are the specs?

opps...... 95 Country, 4.0L HO, 242, auto , D30 & 8.25 open,
All installed with my hands ;).
-3.5 RE supflex kit
-RE adj. track bar
-Rusty's .75 Pucks up front and .75 shackels in the rear
-Tom Woods SYE w/CV d-shaft
-ES3000 Procomp shocks all round, BPE's in the rear
-Rusy's tow hook kit for the front
-Class III Reese hitch w/ Warn insert and D ring
-BFG MT's 31" 10.50 w/ black rock crawlers
-homebrew deep water air intake
-CATZ HO hi/low fog lights
-almost finished OBA, using old A/C compressor
-sound system (kenwood exlon, mtx amp/speakers), w/ alarm system
-no longer a DD, much more to come, that's for sure........

Bout it.

Last edited:
Back