• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

2000, 8.25, D-30, Lockrite, Powertrax, 4:56, RE 5.5".
No frills, all thrills.

21.jpg

cco2.jpg

cco3.jpg

--ron

5.gif

5" lift, New 4.0, Front locker, Rear trac-loc, Excellent tunes
to drowned out the Super Swampers. I am Going with Venture
MTs this spring. The LTBs are brutal to the body. Even after
lifting and extending the Bump stops. Superior Traction though !

Hey Beach Bone it is sweet. Looks a lot like my sons. He just traded his fullsize Bronco for it. Next week he is adding a Rough Country 3" and adding 3/4 inch spacers and my old 1" shackles. Doing it himself too in auto-tech class. 16 and already hooked. I think he was actually hooked in 1999.

Here is pic of him in 99 in my Jeep and one presently. It's a Jeep thing !

<B>1999<B>

5.jpg

<B>2005<B>

754540_2_full.jpg

89, 44 rear, locked f/r. Killer stereo(display does not light,ha)
3rd Tranny, 241OR t-case.

450.jpg
450.jpg

XJman349 said:
Hey where are you wheeling at in your picture DR moab. That looks like little moab??

Yes, that is Little Moab!!!! :laugh3:

heres my collection..

DD (leaving this week though)

standard

this is the broken trail rig.. soon to be replaced or repaired.. depends how badly i broke the floors last year..

standard

this is the new DD.. initially bought to replace the trail rig...

standard

Lore5 said:
sidriptide, what are the specs on your trail rig. I have seen some pics of it and I was always wondering. I like the hi-lift mounted on the hood
it's an 87 limited, RE 4.5" kit with a 3/4" spacer on the coils sits about level at 5.5" with 300# of tools/spares in the rear. 33x12.50x15 GY MT/Rs "factory grooved", D30 open diff/ 27 spline 8.25 rear with detroit and 4.56s, stock 4.0L and NP-242 with well over 250K miles... it flexes awesome especially on the highway off ramps (no swaybars) and roof rack from a 97 adapted so i can use the Mopar tire carrier on the roof.. and the hi-lift across the hood is the 4Xrack for mount to TJ front bumpers.. it really doesnt get in my way generally.. thats where it goes because i had to get the 60" for only a few $$ more.. it makes for some real intersting looks/conversations at stop lights though.. i'm going to paint the jack black so i dont see it at all... 2" receivers front and rear..

So my question is....What are you driving to Moab in April? If you sell all your rigs and only have a daily driver what kind of fun you going to have?
sidriptide said:
it's an 87 limited, RE 4.5" kit with a 3/4" spacer on the coils sits about level at 5.5" with 300# of tools/spares in the rear. 33x12.50x15 GY MT/Rs "factory grooved", D30 open diff/ 27 spline 8.25 rear with detroit and 4.56s, stock 4.0L and NP-242 with well over 250K miles... it flexes awesome especially on the highway off ramps (no swaybars) and roof rack from a 97 adapted so i can use the Mopar tire carrier on the roof.. and the hi-lift across the hood is the 4Xrack for mount to TJ front bumpers.. it really doesnt get in my way generally.. thats where it goes because i had to get the 60" for only a few $$ more.. it makes for some real intersting looks/conversations at stop lights though.. i'm going to paint the jack black so i dont see it at all... 2" receivers front and rear..

Back