• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Last edited:
Got a trans cooler and brake controller for the taco coming in today, still haven't booked a trailer to rent. Probably doing that later today. Have some hub assembly's for the jeep coming on Wednesday and 2 new u joints for my spare axle shafts. Nothing like last minute #moabprep

Got to.AZ today, put the battery in the jeep and it started right up after sitting since March.
So my Moab prep is done, other than putting it on the trailer and putting the back seat back in, Cindy's brother will be joining us in Moab after working in Alaska for the summer.

f3c483b33d2b90b206218671f2ae2554.jpg

Did a bunch of work on the LJ tonight.
But the best part is I’m wheelin with Warn again...

mac ‘see ya few if you in Kansas in a week!’ gyvr

By 2021 I will be a Jeep owner again. I said by the time we are out of rear facing car seats or my wife’s car becomes a money pit, she will get my equinox and I will get a wrangler. Next February or March will be our final baby (one of us will make sure of that). I want a diesel 4 door.

In the better late than never category...
fd8598fa0a31885c2267a46117f8949b.jpg

Truck is herculined w/o getting any on my hootus.

mac ‘LJ got bumpstops trimmed today too’ gyvr

Oh I have a spare tire. Old thornbird spare. We wheeled on that today. Don't want to wheel 2 weeks and drive home 1500 miles home with that tire and no spare though.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Oh I have a spare tire. Old thornbird spare. We wheeled on that today. Don't want to wheel 2 weeks and drive home 1500 miles home with that tire and no spare though.

I'm sure a new one won't cost much in Moab.

JIM.

Local shops wouldn't even order in one, at least not the ones I called this morning. Dick Cepek ain't that popular I guess. Just gonna order a KO2 most likely, then get a full set as soon as I'm back home. That's what I get for running 33x10.5R15s

Trolling the Tacoma guys a little bit all these ARB fridges on the overland rigs...

Back