• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual NacFest Yard Sale!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone attending this year with stuff to sell or trade? Anyone coming who's looking for that special something? POST HERE!

I've got a couple things I'd not mind getting out of the garage. Feel free to make offers:

1. OEM Rear Bumper for 84-96 models. Fully assembled with endcaps and mounting brackets. Painted "Laredo Grey", good condition.

2. OEM Front Skid Plate. No hardware, fair condition (needs minor straightening). SOLD

3. Steel Winch cable. 3/8", 100 ft length. Came off the Q11000 I won several years back. Brand new, never used, only unspooled from drum so I could switch to synthetic rope. SOLD

4. Roller Fairlead (from Q11000 kit). New, never used. Mounting hardware included.

5. Winch hook (from Q11000 kit). New, never used. Safety strap (green) included.

6. RE 1600 adjustable track bar. Fair to good condition, but needs new axle-end bushing due to application of heat to remove unit from vehicle. All Frame-end mounting hardware included. Will throw in OEM frame-side mounting bracket that is in fair condition (original to my '92 and looks generally solid, but the hole where the bar mounts is wallowed and needs repair to be usable).

Last edited:
Parts that I have:
stock lower control arms. used
Fixed lower control arms for a 4.5" lift. new
Stock Pitman arm used
Used 4.5" coil Springs.
Rear Sway bar mount. Axle Side used
Rear leaf centering pins and clamps new
Add-a-Leef for a 4.5 lift. new
4 fairly new tires 235/75r15 on stock xj rims 150.00
make offer on items except tires and rims.

I'm not going to nac fest but I work pretty close by to rausch. Could meet up to sell some things if anyone is interested.
Make offers
A-pillar police spotlight with mount
Factory tank skid with nut strips
Ironman offroad relocation brackets
99+ intake with tb and sensors
Soundbar

Found a new-in-box power window regulator for the LF (driver's) door for an 84-96 truck.

Got it several years back from RockAuto when my original died. Ended up finding it slightly bent in the box; when I called, they just sent another and didn't want this one back. At the time I was wary of straightening it myself.

Ran across it in my garage over the weekend, was able to more or less unbend it.

Since I can't guarantee it'll work right due to having been bent/straightened, I'll let it go for $25 if anyone wants it - the motor's worth that much at least.

Have a set of front frame stiffeners I'm not gonna use. I believe they are Liquid Iron Industries and 3/16". $50
Also have a bunch of brand new XJ 44 brake parts. i think everything new except for the drums themselves... $35 takes all

Have a set of front frame stiffeners I'm not gonna use. I believe they are Liquid Iron Industries and 3/16". $50
Also have a bunch of brand new XJ 44 brake parts. i think everything new except for the drums themselves... $35 takes all

Paul I'll take those stiffeners for sure.

I think I have a set of 703 injectors that I think I won’t be needing along with 97+ window glass. (Driver is tinted and passenger is not). Although I probably shouldn’t be posting it here lol

Since I got new tires I have these free to whoever wants them. I got them free so they are free.
33x12.50r15 Procomp extreme mt's on D window steelies 15x10 w/ 4.5" backspacing. I would NOT recommend these for daily driving but still useful for spares or general trail riding. One of them has a plug, they all hold air w/o any issues. Tires have very light sidewall rash and little tread remaining (almost down to the wear bar). Wheels have no rash but some rust along the welds where the face meets the rim.

-still parting out an 00. Bad motor, clean body and grey interior. Front seats are very nice. Rear seat is good but had some punctures from doggie toe nails. Clean OE flares. Contact me with needs.
- have all 4 doors (green) from my 98. Glass electric and trim still all there. One front has a trail dent, rears have drill holes from old bushwhacker flares bit other wise pretty clean. Cheap way to start your 1/2 door project. Taking offers.
-RE Gen.2 swaybar disconnects. Good bushings and heims, just have a little surface rust. 40$ includes relocation brackets as well.
-OE full-sized spare tire cover in charcoal. Odd one, didn't know they had em, but it's way bigger than the donut cover most come with.
-Ford 9" rear out of a 70's Ford van. 68" wms, complete drum to drum. "Big Ford" ends (easy disc swap) open diff with tall (3.27?) Gears, should be 31 spline shafts. Big web housing. Dunno, 100$?
-complete clean header panel with grille lights and harness from a 87MJ. Paint is faded but no cracks anywhere. 20$
-87MJ hood. Rusty underneath but straight as an arrow. 10$
01XJ hood. Black paint , has that crackling thing going on but straight and clean. 20$
-have (2) MJ tail gates. One faded blue off the 87, one shinier one from a newer one, also dark blue. Both have the usual tailgate wear and scratches, and both will need the latches cleaned up, they are really sticky. However, both are very straight and include the metal hinge/supports. The 87 has a dinger on the top rail that can definitely be cleaned up. These are getting hard to find.
100$ for the 87, 150 for the newer one.
Rich
Added: K&N intake (fipk)- filter needs a good cleaning.20$

Last edited:
Back