• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Got the steering, track bar and brakes set up so was able to take the MJ for a spin.

Seems good other than need to bleed brakes more.

Now just to do some grinding on the front output yoke and then the DS yoke and put the DS back in!

Friday I worked on burning some of the brush Little Glenn and I cut down around the office/shop last month. Worked in the yard Saturday. Mom and Dad were in town for Ben's concert with the Community Chorus. We all went to diner after. Sunday I cleaned the office and made a few repairs inside it. Today I ordered Yukon lock outs for the front from East Coast Gear. They should be here tomorrow if their track record continues of stuff being delivered the next day. I hope so!

It's always just that one little snap ring.

I spent 4 hours replacing the AC Compressor Clutch on my wife's Escalade last night... 3 of those hours were spent trying to blindly remove and replace a snap ring.

I hate snap rings.

Today, I did a 160m bungie jump on the nepal/tibet border. The most dangerous part was the 3 hr bus rice each way, quite scary at times. Tried to upload video, but even during the 6 hours a day we have electric here, internet is too slow for photobucket

Had to put my dog to sleep tonight. She had a cyst that had been growing on her neck for about a month or so now, and it got to the point that draining only lasted about a day, and she was having trouble eating, sleeping, and breathing. We had her 12 years last month and she would have been 14 years old later this year. She definitely had a great life with us, but it's still hard saying goodbye. It's amazing how much they become family.

Timbo, I hope your dog was waiting by the gate to greet mine about a half hour ago. She also would have been 14 later this year. We got her at 6 weeks old.

Timbo, I hope your dog was waiting by the gate to greet mine about a half hour ago. She also would have been 14 later this year. We got her at 6 weeks old.

Sorry to hear this Dirk.

Back